Just thought I put in my cents worth of the subject to earn additional income.
Home based business had been proven successful for decades now. If you do have any ideas not listed here, do list them down as well
(1) EVENT PLANNING- You should plan first if you decide to do niche like - coporate parties, seminars/conferences, road shows, weddings. Event Planners need to constant research on places, prices, databases etc...
(2) FINANCIAL PLANNER-I think its a great way to assist people in planning for their finances as well as earning money.
(3) UPHOLSTERING- If you have a knack for sewing, upholstery repair might be a perfect business for you. Have a list available of furniture repair people you can recommend to your customers
(4) USED BOOK SALES- Almost everyone (myself included) has a few boxes of books stashed away either in their houses and offices. Offer to remove the unwanted books from them and go through them. Star an E-bay account and sell them. (I know someone who is doing this as a full time employment)
(5) PHOTOGRAPHER- There are niches you can explore for photography: portraits of people and their pets, families, and homes; photographs of holiday events, birthday parties or Christmas cards; the possibilities are endless
Hey, if you have any other great home based business ideas, why not just share it with us
By signing up a debt counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the payoff amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.