Welcome to the forums!
There are lots of ways to save money. One is using CFC bulbs. These bulbs consume less energy. This means that you will receive a bill of lower amount. This way you can save money on your electricity bill.
- Buy only what you NEED and when its on sale.
- Search on-line for coupons for things you need like oil changes.
- Clip coupons for groceries, buying food when it's on sale
- Run all your errands - food shopping, pharmacy, cleaners, etc. at one time to conserve gas.
- Shop at consignment shops for kids clothes
- Pack lunches
- Car pool
- Sign up for netflex instead of renting movies or going to movies
- Buy books/paperbacks at second hand store
- Sell extra stuff on e-bay
- Buy christmas gifts on e-bay - I bought my grandsons coats, game boys on e-bay for a fraction of their original cost