Besides sharing your knowledge via forums or blogs, you can write an E-Book about it. Example- How to lose weight in 10 days or less.. How to make $100 a day without spending a dime
How to better understand women (You got your first customer right here)
(1) Why an E-Book- creating your own E-Book is much cheaper than a hard cover book, all you need is a PDF writer and an E-Book cover generator
(2) Content- This is the most important factor when creating an E-book. I can't even begin to tell of how important contents in your E-book is. Please check all facts and quote in reference if any.
Remember to check for spelling, grammars and etc...
(3) Cover Design- Make a good design for your E-Book cover, something which is not scary, not Buy-ME-NOW kind of cover but just unique and relates to the topic For example, if you are writing about Diets, you can make a Cross sign on hamburgers and fries
(4) Website- Heres the thing. You would need to have a website to store your E-Book. On the website, you can explain on what the E-book is about and how it can help readers should they buy your E-Book. Now we all know, it takes money to make money, so you would need to cover the cost of the domain and site hosting. Also you would need to have something for your readers to pay - Either paypal or credit card verification
(5) Promote- I don't care if you write the best E-book but without promoting it, your E-Book will not sell. There are numerous ways to promote your E-Book
(A) Advertising- Research Google Adwords and etc..
(B) Friends- Inform your family and friends. I am sure they will be willing to help you
(C) Social Networking Sites- Facebook is becoming one of the hottest Social sites ever with more than a million visitors each month. MySpace and Friendster is also quite popular
(D) Forums- Indicate your website link in your signature profile. (Just as what I am doing)
By signing up a debt counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the payoff amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.