Skip to main content
index page

Ways To Make Additional Income

Submitted by memoprezz on Tue, 06/21/2011 - 00:04
Credits:
[Donate]

I do have a attached garden, how can I earn through it? Thank you.

As a 10 year veteran of doing farmers markets with my soaps, it is NOT necessarily easy to get into a market. There are regulations and inspections for selling food products. It means opening up a business and unless you have acreage to supply a market, dont even try. Farming is a business and profits are up and down...

Can or freeze your veggies for home consumption. Maybe sell to friends depending on where you live.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Sat, 06/25/2011 - 06:24

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

If you are just selling fruits and veggies to people you know or perhaps to your neighbors, there may be less regulations. However, if you start selling on a more mass scale, you definately need to follow USDA and other government laws in the process.

Submitted by mydebtrelease on Tue, 08/07/2012 - 12:28

mydebtrelease

( Posts: 24 | Credits: )

Try growing flowers for a change. This requires enthusiasm and patience. You're likely to manage both if you have set a definite goal to reach. You can always come back to growing fruits and vegetables for domestic consumption and other such purposes. Flowers do have a very high demand in the market. You need to enhance your knowledge on the subject of horticulture for better and profitable results.

Submitted by daniel.radcliffe0110 on Tue, 10/09/2012 - 04:20

daniel.radcliffe0110

( Posts: 46 | Credits: )