Share post
member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

I do have a attached garden, how can I earn through it? Thank you.

Hi!
Welcome to the Forums!

Well, you can sell the fruits, flowers, vegetables grown in your garden in the market and earn dollars.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 06/21/2011 - 00:12

Good Nelly Good Nelly
Industry Expert
(Posts: 2827 | Credits: )

As Nelly has said, growing fruits and vegetables in your garden is an excellent past time, which can help you earn dollars. It also helps remain stress free.

Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 06/25/2011 - 00:45

MarieGarcia MarieGarcia

(Posts: 17 | Credits: )

As a 10 year veteran of doing farmers markets with my soaps, it is NOT necessarily easy to get into a market. There are regulations and inspections for selling food products. It means opening up a business and unless you have acreage to supply a market, dont even try. Farming is a business and profits are up and down...

Can or freeze your veggies for home consumption. Maybe sell to friends depending on where you live.

Sub: #3 posted on Sat, 06/25/2011 - 06:24

SOAPLADY SOAPLADY
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17310 | Credits: )

If you are just selling fruits and veggies to people you know or perhaps to your neighbors, there may be less regulations. However, if you start selling on a more mass scale, you definately need to follow USDA and other government laws in the process.

Sub: #4 posted on Tue, 08/07/2012 - 12:28

mydebtrelease mydebtrelease

(Posts: 24 | Credits: )

Try growing flowers for a change. This requires enthusiasm and patience. You're likely to manage both if you have set a definite goal to reach. You can always come back to growing fruits and vegetables for domestic consumption and other such purposes. Flowers do have a very high demand in the market. You need to enhance your knowledge on the subject of horticulture for better and profitable results.

Sub: #5 posted on Tue, 10/09/2012 - 04:20

daniel.radcliffe0110 daniel.radcliffe0110

(Posts: 46 | Credits: )

You can make jams, jellies, pickles, sauces, or even baked products from the fruits and vegetables grown in your garden and sell them to the local food stores. :idea:

Sub: #6 posted on Mon, 10/29/2012 - 04:57

paula16marshall paula16marshall

(Posts: 5 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.191 seconds.