Skip to main content
index page

Help with ideas

Submitted by guardmaam on Tue, 02/16/2010 - 19:50
Credits:
[Donate]

Need everyones feedback. I am a seamstress and am trying to make my business profitable doing what I love. I love making new clothes and refashioning old one. I try to get a jump on the latest trends. I recently started making spats. For those of you who don't know what these are, they are the coverings that men use to wear that cover the ankle and top of shoes. Bands also use the when the march. I make them out of funky fabric such as animal print or other cool fabric. They went over okay but not great. I would like to target teen fashions. If anyone has an idea of something that is an underserved market let me know. Doing alterations is not bring in much traffic. I have tried etsy.com but didn't have much success. Any feedback is welcome.

How about handing out leaflets in local schools and ice cream parlors? Teen people mostly hang out in these places.

You can also wear some of your own stuffs while visiting a friend or relative. When they ask you where did you get these things from, you can declare it with a smile.

Submitted by SC on Wed, 02/17/2010 - 01:53

SC

( Posts: 3937 | Credits: )