Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

How do i report id theft from a long time ago?

If it has happened long time ago, why do you want to report it now? How did you learn about the theft? How much damage has it caused?

IMO you need to get in touch with all the 3 CRA'S to activate the fraud alert. Also, file a report with the local police.

Next, you need to raise alert with the FTC. Call them on 1-877-IDTHEFT or else you can visit their website too.

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 08/03/2009 - 01:50

(Posts: 3937 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.681 seconds.