Skip to main content
index page

Trouble with Insert URL link

Submitted by kfstaff24 on Sun, 04/05/2009 - 08:07
Credits:
[Donate]

I am having trouble with this function, it worked fine for me a couple of days ago but now it is not working. Any advice?

Nope. Keyboard works fine. The button did not work.

I am old school and type it all out. We did not have "buttons" back "in the day" to do the work for us...lol

I am using an old keyboard though as my kids aka CATS keep breaking new ones :x

Cats are why I can not have nice things...lol

That reminds me. Pugs has had enough attention. Time to change the avatar to a new coughed up fur ball.

Submitted by nohiogal on Thu, 04/09/2009 - 14:18

nohiogal

( Posts: 2582 | Credits: )

She was adopted at 13 and is now 15. Poor thing has lost most of her teeth and some hair. She has poor eyesite and I think doggie dementia but she gets along. That pic is when I first adopted her. Hard to tell she was 13.

She is curled up and sleeping on the couch right now so she is comfortable :)

I had to put down my oldest last year. She made it to 16. I hade her for 7 years.

Sadly Hanna is not far behind. She will make it through the spring and summer but I don't expect her to get along next winter :cry:

I gave her an extra couple years with a warm and safe place. It is all I can do.

I have one more senior dog but she is only 12.

I will adopt more. They really deserve a safe and calm place to live out those last years.

I didn't mean to sound like a bummer. I just do my best to help them.

Submitted by nohiogal on Thu, 04/09/2009 - 15:14

nohiogal

Anyaroberts sometimes that is all we can do.

I love my furballs. I keep them warm, fed and safe and that is all I can do. I can't stop them from growing old.

When Hanna passes I will look for another senior to adopt.

There are so many that are thrown away or taken to shelters because they are slow and old. It is not fair to them. They devote the best years of their lives loving their owners and their children to be cast away because they have issues when they get old.

It is so unfair. I wish I could take them all in. I don't care if they are ugly or blind. They need and deserve a warm home. Hell an old blanket on the floor, two square meals a day and some pets and hugs go along way for some of the senior dogs.

Everyone wants a puppy.

Give me an old lady or an old man any day of the week. They give back more love then many people know.

Submitted by nohiogal on Thu, 04/09/2009 - 15:36

nohiogal