Skip to main content
index page

Sold my phone on Ebay

Submitted by ladybug on Mon, 11/24/2008 - 19:06
Credits:
[Donate]

I just sold my cell phone on ebay for the $320.00 I was asking for it:)))))..now I just have to wait for the payment to post to my paypal account. Yeah.:)

It is a LG Voyager titatinum (they sell for $409.99) you can watch vcast mobile tv and download music, bluetooth capable, VZ navigator and everything else on it. and all that good stuff. It has an excellent picture but I couldn't hear very good on it it so I got a different one that I really love and can hear very well with.

Submitted by ladybug on Mon, 11/24/2008 - 20:09

ladybug

( Posts: 2753 | Credits: )

Well I thought I had sold my cell phone but the buyer backed out and cancelled his payment. This was after I had sent in a check for my fees to ebay.

I now have the phone listed again and one person has bid on it has a -3 rating..what the hell does that mean and how to get them to not bid on it..according to there previous record they haven't paid for any of their items they just bid on things, win them and never pay for them...how do you handle that?

Submitted by ladybug on Fri, 11/28/2008 - 18:35

ladybug

thankd drjonah, I just blocked them :P ...I can't believe people have time on their hands to play these stupid games. I talked to ebay earlier tonight and they told me to file a complaint on him...what a crock of crap I was all excited that I had sold my phone so fast oh well I have always had good luck with ebay so I am sure that the right person will come along it's just discouraging. :cry:

Submitted by ladybug on Fri, 11/28/2008 - 21:28

ladybug

Wow, not a good deal for you, ladybug! Sorry to hear that.

I actually stopped selling on Ebay a few months ago, due to their excessive fees and increasingly restrictive policies that seem to be catering to the buyers only - not the sellers.

I hope your phone sells - I definitely wouldn't sell it to someone with a -3 feedback! How on earth are they even still registered?

Submitted by SUEBEEHONEY70 on Sat, 11/29/2008 - 10:45

SUEBEEHONEY70

( Posts: 4583 | Credits: )