Skip to main content
index page

motorcycles are everywere! Watch for us!

Submitted by love_my_things on Thu, 05/21/2009 - 07:56
Credits:
[Donate]

With summer approaching im noticing im not spending much time on this site as id like too, but i havent forgotten yous and sometimes i even miss you guys! i just wanted to thank all of you for welcoming me in jan i think to this excellent community. Also i wont be on as much not that summer is here my 5 year old keeps me outdoors most of the summer and when im not with him im with my husband on our second child. the harley.

after our debt issues i rewarded us with a harley davidson. stupid i know but it was the best thing me and my husband could have done for ourselves. something that we could do together and never even have to speak to each other. there is just something about riding on the back of that motorcycle that is invigorating and free. were nothing else matters but the 2 of us enjoying the scenic routes and enjoying other bikers company. We attend many rallies and parties and they are my kind of people. Were you can toss away responsibility for a weekend and just have fun doing whatever it is you want to do.

The reason why i am stating all of this is even though you may not hear from me as much now that summer is approaching keep in mind that we are everywere an to be looking for us. motorcycles are sometimes hard to see and people dont realize how quickly a accident could and does happen. even though we thow away responiblity for a weekend when we come home we come home to a adorable 5 year old who needs his parents. on a few occations people have pulled out in front of us and we almost crashed which has made me consider that someone not paying attention could have ended our lives and our childs. to put a face to us my husband is a good man that works 2 full time jobs so that i can be home to take care of our son. He is a wonderful man and a great father. we are a young couple that were highschool sweethearts and are still utterly in love 15 years later.

we got our whole lives ahead of us, and even though it may not be us in the crash in the next few minutes, they have a story too.

im attaching a photo of my son isnt he handsome! i would hope that this summer with parties and celebrations people think of him before getting behind the wheel drunk or recklace. we/he may be out there. Its okay to be irresponsible every now in then as long as we are responible enough to not hurt anyone by our actions.

I hope everyone has a great summer!!!!

Being from WI, I live near one of the harley dealerships (well at least one of the major ways there) PLUS major hotel route just up ahead from me. So.. needless to saywhen Harley puts on their anniversaries, there are more Harley's then cars where I live (actually in the city itself that week). I love hearing that sound during the summer :) but at 2am when i'mm trying to sleep.. not so much lol

Submitted by beli2005 on Thu, 05/28/2009 - 05:30

beli2005

( Posts: 882 | Credits: )

No doubt! lolz. We have a "Street Vibrations Harley-Davidson Festival" here in Reno, too. (This year it will be on September 23 - 27, 2009) and there are a sea of tricked-out bikes that are a dazzling wonder to behold. Plus a plethora of choppers that make sleep nearly impossible for a few days!

And this around a month after Hot August Nights where tricked out classic cars abound!

Submitted by Chrys Henderson on Thu, 05/28/2009 - 05:35

Chrys Henderson

( Posts: 2538 | Credits: )