Skip to main content
index page

So how was everyones summer?? glad to be back shortly!

Submitted by love_my_things on Tue, 08/25/2009 - 19:02
Credits:
[Donate]

hey guys! sorry i have been gone most of the summer. We have been super busy with motorcycle rallies, remodeling, some amusement parks, and visiting my mom from out of town the next thing ya know my summer is about gone!

I just realized that i havent been on in months my schedule has been super busy but i miss ya all terribly! starting next week though i should be getting back to routine in all.

School will be starting, so i wont have to fight with my 5 year old everytime, and i will actually have a few hours of peace to catch up with all of you!

cant wait to hear from all of you! :lol:

so tell me how your summer went!

i missed you too so much beals!

soaplady i was getting ready to opologize but good for you! my husband says i watch too much dr phil but it is so true the only thing worse than being in a bad marriage for x amount of time is being in a bad marrage for x years and 1 day.

good for you! it always just seems to go so fast! i didnt get nearly done that i wanted too but isnt that the way it always is?

Submitted by love_my_things on Wed, 08/26/2009 - 10:36

love_my_things

( Posts: 1434 | Credits: )

LOL! sadly i say that every year. I always get wrapped up in home remodeling or fixing problems that till i spend the money on that and the time my summers gone. the last few years my saying has been, there is always next year! sadly something else always comes up and next year is always the following year. every year i swear that the next year it wont be that way but it always ends up being the same crap. the roof has a leak, the siding blew off, the fridge broke, the porch is falling off, the furnace blew up, its always something. I have been babyin my washer and dryer for the last 2 years riggin it back together im not sure how long im going to be able to keep fixin it.

Submitted by love_my_things on Fri, 08/28/2009 - 07:45

love_my_things

I try to hang my clothes out to dry to save on the dryer and my electric but like today its cloudy like rain so i put them out anyhow hoping that its windy enough to dry them before it rans. but usually they end up getting rained on! it seems like it has done nothing but rain this summer. my dryer is so old but we keep riggin it back together and my washer you have to keep a close eye on it every now an then it gets stuck on the rinse cycle and will keep running and overflows!

Submitted by love_my_things on Sat, 08/29/2009 - 10:14

love_my_things