Skip to main content
index page

THIS PLACE IS FILLED WITH ***

Submitted by majax79 on Mon, 05/04/2009 - 16:52
Credits:
[Donate]

This place is a POS. DON'T POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE BECAUSE YOU WON'T GET ANY HELP.

THE MODERATORS ARE FASCIST, LOCK TOPICS AND THROW HISSY FITS WHEN THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT.

THIS FORUM DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE REGULAR JOE...THEY ALL WORK OR WORKED FOR THE COMPANIES THAT ARE SCREWING YOU.

however, there are many people like me who have been helped tremendously by the people on this site who are only here to help others. You are entitled to your own opinon.....just like *ssholes, everyone has one. maybe you should look for help elsewhere.

Submitted by cheek.la on Mon, 05/04/2009 - 17:47

cheek.la

( Posts: 86 | Credits: )

Rolls her eyes...that is because you will not listen to experience. You are the one throwing the hissy fit because you arent getting what you want...we have done our best to advise you in two threads and it is obviously not what you want to hear. The truth hurts sometimes...

I am self employed in my own business after I retired from financial aid and collections. Even then I didnt work for Sallie Mae. I just dealt with the accounts after they defaulted.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Mon, 05/04/2009 - 17:52

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

I hate to be the brutally honest one here, but being that this is a forum community you don't have to post here.

I have been more than grateful to the moderators and members because my credit score has been raised 100pts since I've joined.
Advice is asked for & replies are made. If you don't like what you're reading quit asking for answers that you don't want to hear. You obviously got into sonme trouble & want a quick fix. Hey here's an idea: if you don't like what you're reading for free pay a Debt counseling/consolidation company to do what you don't want to.

The truth hurts & you're full of pain.

Submitted by cjohnson67 on Mon, 05/04/2009 - 20:49

cjohnson67

( Posts: 21 | Credits: )

I still think this is Brad and the recent rash of 6th grade level temper tantrum posts are all his. Imagine the psychological level of someone who is throwing a hissy fit whilst complaining that others are throwing hissy fits! :roll: How mature. :roll: Guess that massive retainer was for braces and not for bank accounts! :lol:

So, no, I do not believe that this is a real person with a real question. A real person would've Googled and realized that they were given correct answers and move on. Oh wait, that's a real MATURE person....

And if they actually *are* a real person unfairly lashing out at those who don't deserve it because they are crushed under the weight of debt, if they do send a Cease & Desist letter (BTW, it's pretty much "do not contact me by telephone, only communication by postal mail". Cease & desist, thanks!) to Sallie Mae they will more than likely have a swift wage garnishment order placed against them and then the fun for them will really start.

:shakes head: It's unfortunate that some people believe that acting like a jerk is the best way to act...

Submitted by Chrys Henderson on Tue, 05/05/2009 - 02:07

Chrys Henderson

( Posts: 2538 | Credits: )