Skip to main content
index page

Loan Modificaton Question

Submitted by on Mon, 06/22/2009 - 10:16
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello......i need some advice.
I am working with my lender American Serving Company to modify my mortgage, it has been over 90days and they have not answer me back as to a decision. I have called severl times and the answer is alway, "we have all your papers and its in review". Its fustrating --- can someone tell me, is this normal or should I get a law firm to help me?

The loan modification process usually depends on the lender and the process normally takes about 60 to 90 days. Since 90 days has already expired, you should call up your creditor and inquire how much more time will it take for the modification process. If you do not get a satisfactory response from them, I think you should hire a law firm to work for you.

Submitted by Carol79 on Tue, 06/23/2009 - 02:21

Carol79

( Posts: 99 | Credits: )

If you get bored and frustrated for thier alibis its better you will have to hire new lawyer that can help you. I am not campaigning you but as per my experienced with this law firm that I been working with my mortgage he help me a lot. Marc Tow has the expertised of helping mortgage and loan modification hes been doing that for many years many were saved.

Submitted by on Fri, 06/26/2009 - 07:36

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )