Skip to main content
index page

The Future Of Real Estate

Submitted by marco62crawford30E1 on Thu, 05/05/2011 - 21:18
[Donate]

What do you guys think the future of real estate will hold?

Real estate market is improving and some experts are of the opinion that it is a better position compared to what it was in 2009-10. The mortgage interest rates have slowly started to increase. But the job situation is still not very good. In my opinion, unless the job market improves, the real estate market won't be able to recover fully.

Submitted by Anna Sweeting on Fri, 05/06/2011 - 01:10

Anna Sweeting

( Posts: 1827 | Credits: )

I agree with Anna. If folks don't have jobs how will the purchase a home. At this point companies are requiring 20% down payments yet there are people living off of their retirement savings!!! I believe that great projects like a generation (plus) ago (e.g. interstates, dams, subways, airports) could be the start. The problem is a lot of the unemployed are educated middle americans. They're used to sitting in a cubicle. People need to reevaluate and be willing to do jobs they may not love or be totally comfortable with in order to earn sa paycheck and get back out there. It's going to take sacrifice and hard choices to get the economy back on track. There are jobs, just look on monster, your local paper or craigslist.

Submitted by J L B on Fri, 05/06/2011 - 06:42

J L B

( Posts: 329 | Credits: )