Skip to main content
index page

Help! I blend in with the crowd . . . sniff . . . sniff

Submitted by Angeldove on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 17:22
Credits:
[Donate]

Okay, I've waited and can't get an answer as to why I'm unable to post an avatar. I noticed someone else with the same problem. Just look at my avatar . . . I'm just a blank face . . . just like hundreds of others . . . nothing special to stand out . . . sniff . . . sniff . . . LOL! Have I got any pity yet? :rolleyes:

Click on "edit profile" right hand corner of the forum.
Click on "edit avatar" far left hand side of forum, under "my control panel"
Click into "custom avatar"
Then click "browse" and upload a pic fromy your pc, then click on "save" changes" under the browse button, OR, if you have an account with photobucket or some other site that allows you to save pictures, place the url into the box above the browse button.
Hope that helps. :)

Submitted by Shazzers on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 17:30

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

Angel, I'm sure not sure why you're not getting the custom avatar option coz its working fine here. Can you please send me the snapshot from where you're attempting to upload the avatar. Like I said before - look at the ' custom avatar ' option below the 'Do not use an avatar' option

If you still face problem please let me know.

Jason

Submitted by Jason on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 22:00

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason
Angel, I'm sure not sure why you're not getting the custom avatar option coz its working fine here. Can you please send me the snapshot from where you're attempting to upload the avatar. Like I said before - look at the ' custom avatar ' option below the 'Do not use an avatar' option

If you still face problem please let me know.

Jason

Jason, there is nothing below. It is just blank. I first thought it might be Firefox, but then I also tried IE and get the same thing. Here is a bigger screenshot -

Submitted by Angeldove on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 07:46

Angeldove

( Posts: 225 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason
Angel, I forwarded your mail to our tech team. They are working on it. Problem is it seems to be working fine here so we are looking where the missing link is :) In the meantime you can mail me your preferred avatar so that I can upload it for you.

Jason

Thank you, Jason! I've emailed my little, green lizard to you! Thanks again for all the help! Just think . . . shortly, there will be a face to my name . . . and with Angeldove . . . you just thought it would be pretty! LOL! :rolleyes:

Submitted by Angeldove on Fri, 04/30/2010 - 15:51

Angeldove

( Posts: 225 | Credits: )