Skip to main content
index page

Pdl debt

Submitted by WIZARD1 on Tue, 04/27/2010 - 20:34
[Donate]

I have six PDL that are going to hit my account in two days, I've paid on them for months and enough is enough. I already stop my direct deposit, should I now close my accounts or leave them open and take the hits from the Banks?

It would be great if you can list your lenders, amount borrowed, amount repaid to each along with the name of your residing state and nature of the lenders (storefront/internet) in your next post.

Closing the bank account would be the first step to deal with unlicensed lenders. But if your lenders are legal, then it might not be the wise move since you can be sued for it.

Submitted by SC on Tue, 04/27/2010 - 21:43

SC

( Posts: 3937 | Credits: )

[QUOTE=WIZARD1;691045]I have six PDL that are going to hit my account in two days, I've paid on them for months and enough is enough. I already stop my direct deposit, should I now close my accounts or leave them open and take the hits from the Banks?[/QUOTE]

Its a good idea if you can go ahead and close your checking account because if you are not closing this account at this present moment, then the PDLs will keep hitting your account due to which your account will go -ve and after that your bank manger will not allow you to close the bank account till you are making this balance zero.

Submitted by Peter Simon on Wed, 04/28/2010 - 07:33

Peter Simon

( Posts: 60 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnd1970
I have 3 PDLs and two are store front and one is internet (cashnetusa). I am thinking of defauling on the IPDL and cover the others first. can this be consider a bad check charge or will cash netusa work out a payment plan? Does anyone know Texas law on this?

Are you the same poster at the link below?
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68336

Submitted by Shazzers on Thu, 04/29/2010 - 06:16

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

Cash Net USA is a legal lender! They will not come after you under your states bad check law. They will aggressively try to collect however. On the other hand taking care of the storefronts first is a good idea. Contact them and see if they will work out an extended payment plan. Texas has a law where you can be prosecuted for check fraud if they can prove that you intended to defraud from the beginning. You obviously did not!

Submitted by Frogpatch on Thu, 04/29/2010 - 07:18

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )