Skip to main content
index page

Thomas Edwards

Submitted by indian22379 on Sun, 06/27/2010 - 12:29
Credits:
[Donate]

Has anyone dealt with a bottom feeder, International Asset Group, LLC? The contact's name is Thomas Edwards.

Shazzers,

I read the posts as suggested. However today, they called me at work again stating that they will be serving me papers at work in 24 hours. I have reported these people to the FTC, BBB and my AG, but I don't seem to be having any luck. The person who called me today was Alex and he called from a local number in my state (860) 285-1909. When I google this number I don't get much. I need help.

Submitted by indian22379 on Tue, 06/29/2010 - 08:00

indian22379

( Posts: 42 | Credits: )

Update, the examiner on my case from the AG office called me today and told me that she called this Mr. Edwards and he stated he didn't know me and never spoke to me. Then he went on to say to her that no one contacted me from their company. He then later went on to say to her that I'm in their system and he cannot speak to her about this and he can only speak with me. She told me that she cannot find anything legal on this company that they are not a licensed collection agency and that they are a scam. She did however state to me that she don't want to say that no one will show up at my job and then they do so she suggest I file a police report and if they do show up for me to call the police. She told me to keep her updated as well as she will keep me updated.

Submitted by indian22379 on Tue, 06/29/2010 - 18:29

indian22379

( Posts: 42 | Credits: )