Skip to main content
index page

877-474-9964/877-260-3025

Submitted by indian22379 on Sun, 06/27/2010 - 12:37
Credits:
[Donate]

Originally Posted by indian22379 [URL="http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/showthread.php?p=714973#post714973"][/URL]
Hi I recv'd a call from 877-474-9964 in stating that they are calling in regards to a legal matter and that they are calling to notify me of serving suit papers and they will be using my home address, and if no one is home they will show up at my place of business and when they do I have to have my supervisor there and to show 2 forms of I.D., I need to call back to stop suit today. Does anyone know if they can do this?

Ok, so I found out that the name of the company that called and left me the threatening message was International Asset Group, LLC, and the person who left that message was a Thomas Edwards. I actually called the number and he this is what he stated. Oh, this is in regards to a pay day loan with Cash Yes and they have filed suit against you and the paper work went out about 10 days ago but I can call to see if I can have it sent back to our office. He puts me on hold and came back and said he's going to read an instant message sent to him by the attorneys, this message was clearly a script. In December I sent a cease and desist order for Cash Yes to stop ACH debits from my accounts because I learned that they are prohibited against lending to CT residents. I had also filed complaints with the AG, FTC and BBB. The loan was for $400 and I actually paid back $590 at the time I told them to cease and desist. Today I filed another FTC, BBB complaint. On Friday I also followed up with the AG office to notify them of my recent call from the bottom feeder as well as to get an update on the complaint I filed back in December. This is really starting to consume me because I don't want anyone showing up at my place of employment. As anyone come across this company and the individual who represents the company...any info would help.