Skip to main content
index page

Missing thread?

Submitted by Angeldove on Sat, 07/24/2010 - 10:43
Credits:
[Donate]

I had started a thread today in the collections forum about discussing debt validation. I actually had made the original post and then came back and replied and put in some more information that I wanted to discuss. Then I found some additional information that I felt counteracted some of the other information and when I came to post it - my whole thread had disappeared.

Can anybody see it in the collections forum? I'm hoping it is just me as I have been working hard trying to understand and gather the information that I hoped we could all add opinions to in an effort to clarify the issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Irwin
My thread is missing also. I emailed the owner of theis site and he said someone will look into it Monday!

Angledove's thread wasn't missing, she just wasn't able to locate it, so I located it for her. What was the title of your thread? According to your post count, you have only made one post, and that is this one, did you post as a guest? Anyway, let me know what the title of your thread is and I will try to locate it.

Submitted by Shazzers on Sun, 07/25/2010 - 14:36

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

No, that's not the thread. And it still is missing. It doesn't even show up when I click to see my posts. It was titled something like - Let's discuss Debt Validation. And it was there as I even came back later and added another post to it, but then later when I came back again to add some more - the whole thread was gone.

Submitted by Angeldove on Sun, 07/25/2010 - 14:40

Angeldove

( Posts: 225 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angeldove
No, that's not the thread. And it still is missing. It doesn't even show up when I click to see my posts. It was titled something like - Let's discuss Debt Validation. And it was there as I even came back later and added another post to it, but then later when I came back again to add some more - the whole thread was gone.

OK, I'll do another search and see if I can locate it.

Submitted by Shazzers on Sun, 07/25/2010 - 14:42

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

I started the thread and it was there for awhile as I returned and saw it, clicked and read it and then clicked to make another post on it and it posted and was there for a bit. However, on trip number 3 to make another post to it as I was accumulating information for us all to debate on . . . the whole thread was gone. I then went to my "My Posts" to see if it showed in there and "poof" it was no longer showing there either.

Submitted by Angeldove on Sun, 07/25/2010 - 17:10

Angeldove

( Posts: 225 | Credits: )