Skip to main content
index page

In only 2 days!

Submitted by Shelly Gillis on Thu, 09/16/2010 - 11:35
Credits:
[Donate]

It has only been two days since joining this site and I already feel much better about my debt situation. I feel empowered and in control. Its going to take me a few years to get things paid off and cleaned up, but I'm confident that I can do it.

The impossible now feels possible.

Thank you!

Greetings [URL="http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/member.php?u=233126"]Shelly Gillis[/URL],

There's a wealth of intel in here along with some great opinions and outstanding advice.

No matter what happens, this community is ready to jump in with support.

Got questions, ask away.
We've all been down that road.

Regards,
King "Kash" Jabba Labba

Submitted by King Jabba Labba on Thu, 09/16/2010 - 15:02

King Jabba Labba

( Posts: 507 | Credits: )

I know what you mean. Last December when I found this forum I was literally suicidal. I couldn't believe I was in the situation I was in. I had never had major money problems before and business looked bleak and could see no way out. I was on this forum more than once a day and learned everything I needed to know to settle my debts.

Funny thing is that once I starting settling everything, business came back and has been outstanding. By April I had made what I made all of last year. There's something about getting that monkey off my back that freed me to move forward.

Good luck with your journey and we will all help you get there.

Submitted by Debt Free to Be on Thu, 09/23/2010 - 07:34

Debt Free to Be

( Posts: 412 | Credits: )