Skip to main content
index page

Is there a full moon today?

Submitted by OhioGal1 on Wed, 09/22/2010 - 06:29
Credits:
[Donate]

What's up with all the duplicate questions. Posting the same info over and over and starting multiple threads with the same topics?

What i don't like is that many unregistered people ask questions then we answer to help out then we don't hear from them ever again! its like what happened? If someone needs serious help they should follow up don't you think? well i hope people get more encouraged to register and follow up on their answers for them to get help like the rest!

Submitted by Paulie on Thu, 09/23/2010 - 11:15

Paulie

( Posts: 146 | Credits: )

I know what you mean, Paulie. I know the bind I was in with PDLs and the stress it was causing me. When I discovered this place and was able to get rid of every single one of them without paying another penny AND got some of my money back on top of it - - - I wanted to shout it from the rooftops! I don't know what I would've done without the help of so many people here. I can't imagine getting that help, experiencing that relief and lifting of such a huge burden and then never coming back here to tell everyone my story!

Submitted by OhioGal1 on Thu, 09/23/2010 - 11:26

OhioGal1

( Posts: 5253 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhioGal1
I know what you mean, Paulie. I know the bind I was in with PDLs and the stress it was causing me. When I discovered this place and was able to get rid of every single one of them without paying another penny AND got some of my money back on top of it - - - I wanted to shout it from the rooftops! I don't know what I would've done without the help of so many people here. I can't imagine getting that help, experiencing that relief and lifting of such a huge burden and then never coming back here to tell everyone my story!

Good for you, and hopefully it motivates you to share your story that might help someone else and share whatever else you learned.

What I have learned first and foremost is don't cave to being intimidated, you can't afford to be because it puts a big red flag on you that predators love.

Submitted by Gretchen VonDerhoff on Wed, 10/06/2010 - 05:26

Gretchen VonDerhoff

( Posts: 259 | Credits: )