Skip to main content
index page

Cash Call/Western Sky

Submitted by Sbates on Mon, 12/10/2012 - 11:54
Credits:
[Donate]

I have followed the information I received on here on how to deal iwth PDLs. I have taken the steps and closed my bank account, notified my employer, friends, family etc. I have received three emails back. One from Plain Green Loans, one from Great Plains Lending, and the last one from Cash Call/Western Sky.

Cash call is bombarding my phone with calls and have now starting this afternoon called my job. I told them they are not to call me job. They told me it is my responsibility to call them and work out a payment. The jist of my email was that my loan for $1000 is paid in full. They have debited my account with 6 debits at 198.18 each. Plus I had paid off a previous loan through Western Sky. The first loan was for $1000 dollars also.

Plain Green and Great Plains have only sent me back an email requesting a payment but both of them are considered paid in full as well. I have not heard anything else from them as of yet.

How do I handle Cash Call/Western Sky?

Cash Call/Western Sky is an illegal lender. You owe principal only. Don’t pay them any interest or fees. Ask them for a refund if you have paid them more than principal.

Submitted by on Mon, 12/10/2012 - 22:03

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

You may visit this page to know how to deal with illegal lenders:
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/paydayloan/illegal-pdl-dealings.html

Submitted by on Mon, 12/10/2012 - 22:06

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )