Skip to main content
index page

Members approved for adding Signature links..

Submitted by Jason on Tue, 05/24/2011 - 22:31
Credits:
[Donate]

Dear Mods'

This is to inform you all that henceforth we will be allowing industry professionals/experts to add signature links in order to encourage them to post more regularly in our community. In this regard we are allowing Someone Else to put a link in his signature.

We will keep on updating you in this thread as and when we allow members to put links in their signature.

Jason

i'll trust your guys judgement.i did go to their link before i deleted it and hope it doesn't come back on us though.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 07/22/2011 - 04:51

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Quote:

What is the criteria for allowing members to have signature links?
The highlighted part is what we have recently added in our ToS
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Arial]9. A member can add upto 4 signature links to his/her account. Please avoid giving links of competitive websites and forums in your signature and try to maintain relevance of the signature link with our site. Promotional signature links of competitive sites/forums are subjected to deletion. Industry Professionals/Expert participants are allowed to add signature links provided they get required approval from Mike [EMAIL="mike@debtconsolidationcare.com"]mike@debtconsolidationcare.com[/EMAIL]) or Jason (jason@debtconsolidationcare.com).

We are trying to encourage industry professionals to participate more in the forums and so we are allowing them to add signature links.

Jason
[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Submitted by Jason on Mon, 07/25/2011 - 02:03

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

A cluster fuck would be my best description. Spam everywhere..no mod panel. Fragmented posts. This definately is NOT user friendly.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Thu, 12/06/2012 - 05:44

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

When I hit "posts since last visit" it takes me to a list of posts and my email is visible instead of my user name!!! Get this fixed!! I do not want my email being bombarded with spam!!!!!!

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Thu, 12/06/2012 - 05:46

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )