Skip to main content
index page

Credit Card Debt

Submitted by on Fri, 08/18/2006 - 07:35
Credits:
[Donate]

I want to consolidate my two credit cards into one low monthly payment. I put a lot of my college summer classes and books on my Chase credit card. I used my other credit card for my pets surgery, medical bills, and follow up visits. I have a few other credit cards with small amounts on them and will have them paid off in a few months. I'm mostly worried about my two large credit cards. I hope you can help me!

Hi Alenda, I found consolidation quite helpful while I was unable to manage my credit card debts. I was able to combine all my credit card debts into one singly payment. The interest rates that I was paying to the creditors were sky high. If that would have continued for another couple of months since I was doing the minimum payments only, I surely would have defaulted on my accounts. I included them in the consolidation plan and got lower interest rates. I can afford the monthly payments without much financial stress. You should also discuss your accounts with the consultant and know about your options. Things will become pretty good for you, I bet. :)

Submitted by Christina on Fri, 08/18/2006 - 10:33

Christina

( Posts: 438 | Credits: )

I'm currently trying to get all of my credit card debt combined into 1 payment. but I'm not sure if I'm able to do so. Do I need a home to use the equity? Because I have no equity whatsoever. Please help.

Jorge

Submitted by on Wed, 09/10/2008 - 07:45

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )