Skip to main content
index page

Our newest Debt Samaritans: mobile0311 and FloridaRon

Submitted by NASCAR_Devil on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 08:17
Credits:
[Donate]

Congratulations to mobile0311 and FloridaRon, our newest Debt Samaritans. Both are valued members of the forum and thier advice has been helpful to many. Please join me in congratulating them on thier achievement!

Thanks all, for the congratulations. I really do appreciate it!

I came here during a very bad time of my life and because of a problem I had with a CA (I think most everyone has read that story) and I was scared and confused and had no idea what my rights were. Thanks to the extremely helpful people and advice I found here, I was able to handle that CA, as well as some others that have came along, and I am much more secure in knowing what I don't have to put up with from CA's. So I stuck around and tried to be a help to others that may be going through the same situation, or pretty similar, that I went through.

Even though I don't know it all (not by a long-shot!) I promised myself I would help out whoever I could with what I do know.

Again, thanks for the honor!

Oh BTW, that CA that originally caused me to locate this website, no longer exists(or at least no longer under that name or location, I've got my eyes out form them, though). So, sometimes things really do work out in the end.

Submitted by FloridaRon on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 11:22

FloridaRon

( Posts: 1190 | Credits: )