Skip to main content
index page

Vote smo65d11 into the Hall of Fame (HOF)

Submitted by NASCAR_Devil on Wed, 02/25/2009 - 08:52
Credits:
[Donate]

Another member who has passed the 1000 post mark. smo65d11 has also been here almost a year. She has been a great help to many members and visitors to DebtCC and has become a cherished asset. Congratulations on your achieving HOF status! 10 Votes and she's in!

wow folks, I don't know what to say other than thank YOU all for helping ME so much with my credit issues .... they seem so BIG until you have info and can break it down into manageable bits to deal with.

My first "real" boss had a saying ... if you have the misfortune of having to eat 2 frogs, and one is bigger than the other, eat the big one first. Because the little one will go down so much easier!

thank you all!
ps you'd better all vote yes! :wink:

Submitted by smo65d11 on Thu, 02/26/2009 - 07:18

smo65d11

( Posts: 1467 | Credits: )

Hi Smo,

Congratulations :D

You've become our new Hall of Fame member. You deserve it. On virtue of becoming our new HOF, you have won $100.

Please also send me your recent photo so that I can upload it in our HOF gallery.

Please check your PM.

Jason

Submitted by Jason on Fri, 02/27/2009 - 00:37

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

got the $100 check yesterday in the mail, deposited it and am using it to continue my trot along the path to soon being debt free ... thank you again to everyone who voted yes, and even bigger thanks to those who DIDN'T vote no :)

My husbands birthday is in April, and our 5th aniversary is in May, and it was very tempting to earmark this money to buy him a gift or pay for dinner for us ... we spent $96 for our wedding (including the license!) and never went on a honeymoon, and have never done anything nice for our birthdays or aniversaries due to finances. But I stuck to my guns and decided no, being that much closer to being debt free is more important than a nice meal out.

Lordie lord I can't WAIT to not have to make choices like that!

Submitted by smo65d11 on Thu, 03/19/2009 - 10:00

smo65d11

( Posts: 1467 | Credits: )