Skip to main content
index page

gonna be in and out for awhile

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 03/06/2009 - 06:34
Credits:
[Donate]

well i just got the word.to save 150,000.00 in expenses we have to close our four warehouses in NJ,TX,CA,GA.there is only one employee in each and they will relocate to IL until this recession ends.in the meantime i have to go to CA next week then on the 23rd to GA until theend of the month.TX will be the third week of april.NJ will be third week of may.while i'm glad no one is losing there job it still will be a long hard summer.after this weekend i will be on sparingly,so just thought i would let everyone know the skinny so there are no worries.

Asbury Park!! Bruce Springsteen, the Stone Pony. Asbury was the place at the Jersey Shore years ago until it decayed. It is on its way back now! Bruce still makes surprise visits the the Pony where he will play with the local bands.Jimmys Italian Restaurant is where I used to eat a few years ago before I moved to this friggin lizard tasnk. They would give you a playing card instead of a number when they would park your car. I lived a couple towns away in Brielle. Let me know when you go there and how long you will be there. I will tell you all you need to know, E street is in nearby Belmar where the Bosses band gets its name. He was from nearby Freehold and still lives in Monmouth County along with Bon Jovi who I met once. He does a lot for the local habitat for humanity.

Submitted by Frogpatch on Sat, 03/07/2009 - 11:46

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )

last post until the 25th at least.see you all soon and watch the humanoids for me. thank you.

Submitted by paulmergel on Sun, 03/08/2009 - 17:58

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

DEAREST PAUL YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT TO ME AND MANY FRIENDS HERE.
YOU BRING ALWAYS HAPPINESS TO OUR FAMILY FORUM.
YOU PROTECT OUR HOME FORUM LIKE A GUARDIAN ANGEL ALWAYS.
I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALWAYS HERE.
I STILL IN BRAZIL BUT I CAME HERE TO VISIT MY GREAT FRIENDS AND I HAVE IN MY HEART GREAT ADMIRATION FOR YOU
AND ALL MY GREAT FRIENDS HERE.
PAUL WILL BE OK AND YOU WILL BE BACK SOON EVERY DAY AND NIGHT HERE.
HELPING US AND HELPING OTHERS.
LOVE,TANIA

Submitted by tsacgiv on Wed, 03/11/2009 - 05:18

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

well CA went well.now i'm back for a little bit this week.next week is GA.will be on this week here and there.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 03/16/2009 - 06:50

paulmergel

well as of tomorrow i will be in GA until the 31st.keep the humanoids in line for me.

Submitted by paulmergel on Sun, 03/22/2009 - 13:31

paulmergel