Skip to main content
index page

500 fast cash in Iowa

Submitted by on Thu, 08/07/2008 - 08:40
Credits:
[Donate]

I received an email stating pay my balance or they are going to turn me into the credit report agencies. Has anyone had 500 Fast Cash turn them into the bureaus?

none of MNE,MTE or any of there d/b/a's can legaly report there illegal loans on your credit report.don't know anybody who has had that done.i think it is just another illegal threat by an illegal pdl.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 08/07/2008 - 08:45

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

I have been in collections with them since march and I Have not seen anything on my report.

Submitted by on Fri, 08/08/2008 - 07:15

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I am not sure if MTE has done that however, there have been instances where members have reported that a pdl has put a negative mark on their credit. THey disputed with the CRA and all was good. Just keep watch over your credit to ensure this does not happen or you catch it if it does. MTE is so very illegal so one would think it would not happen, but I NEVER put anything past these bottom feeders, especially this one.

Submitted by RoxyNY on Fri, 08/08/2008 - 07:35

RoxyNY

( Posts: 4178 | Credits: )

Paul

That is not exactly correct. I have 3 lines on my credit from MTE or MNE loans. What happens is, they send or sell it to a collections agency, and that place puts it on your credit. I strongly suspect that the collections they use is somehow tied into them, since all 3 (from different d/b/a) went to CRS in Texas.
Additionally, they only reported to Transunion, not to either of the other Bureaus.

I have DV'd them, and also sent dispute letters to Transunion at the same time, including a request that they forward me any validation that proves the tradeline. I termed the request as needing it for my records, so hopefully they will either be removed or I'll have something that I can use to attack.

Submitted by drburr on Fri, 08/08/2008 - 07:37

drburr

( Posts: 108 | Credits: )

No problem. It's been about 2 weeks now and I have not heard anything out of them other than getting my green cards back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they just ignore it so TU pulls the line. I'll be purchasing my FICO score again around Sep 15 if I haven't heard anything (figure I'll give them a bit of extra time), and I will be escalating the complaint that I sent to TU if the lines are still on there.

Submitted by drburr on Fri, 08/08/2008 - 09:21

drburr

( Posts: 108 | Credits: )