Skip to main content
index page

New d/b/a for Northway Financial

Submitted by xine1977 on Mon, 08/04/2008 - 07:37
Credits:
[Donate]

called greenpicket

if you use .com with the above name, it will bring you to this cartoonish wesbite.

select "contact us" and you will see that the mailing address is eerily (sp) the same as cashtransfercenter. hmmmm...

i guess the use of cartoons and bright colors is their new schtick.

This is definitely part of the E-Care Contact Center group (d/b/a Northway Financial).

Take a look at their domain registration.

Quote:

Domain greenpicket.com

Date Registered: 6/9/2008
Date Modified: 5/8/2008
Expiry Date: 5/7/2010
DNS1: dns1.ecarecenters.net
DNS2: dns2.ecarecenters.net
DNS3: dns3.ecarecenters.net

Registrant

Northway Financial Corporation Ltd.
Floor 8 Suite 3, Plaza Commercial Centre, Biazza Street
Sliema
SLM15
MT

Administrative Contact

Steve Reay
Sliema
SLM15
MT
+356-21322461
"js@blizzardi.com"

Technical Contact

Steve Reay
Sliema (MT)
SLM15
+356-21322461
"js@blizzardi.com"

You will notice that the technical contact, administrative contact is "js@blizzardi.com", which is Jeremy Sabourin at Blizzard Interactive. He is the owner and some of his staff also work for E-Care contact center. This isn't just coincidence. These companies are both owned by NDG Financial Group (No Damn Good).

Submitted by PDL Investigator on Mon, 08/04/2008 - 15:27

PDL Investigator

( Posts: 147 | Credits: )

What can they legally do to me? I have faxed them a Cease and Desist letter stating they do not have my authority to ACH my account or any Wage Assessment actions. I told them I contacted my State Attroneys office ( I am in Phoenix, AZ) to investigate this company and its actions over the internet with Arizona residents..Please advise. I cannot pay these people, they kept going into my checking account whenever and nsf'd my account by over $600.00. The bank now closed my account. I contacted Green picket way before this happened and they kept doing it until there is no more cash left.Please advise. The interest paid the face value alredy...500.00.

Submitted by on Mon, 08/04/2008 - 17:13

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )