Skip to main content
index page

Ameriloan 2nd response from BBB

Submitted by wendylynn93 on Tue, 09/02/2008 - 12:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I just got a second response from ameriloan the first time they were offering me to pay $160 of a $200 loan when i have already pd $150. I declined the offer and ameriloan responded back with saying they were standing by the first offer!!
Now this offer of $160 to pay they want by sept 5, i cant do that, should i try and go back again and at least see if they will agree on a different date!!
I was offereing to pay them $50 because that is all i feel i owe them, no more, since i found out the hard way they are not legal!!
Please give suggestions, thanks
wendy

Wendy, you can do what you feel is the right thing for you, but, in my opinion, there would be no negotiating whatsoever, my response would be an offer of $50. as payment in full, take it or leave it. They can't sue you, so do the moral thing, pay them the 50 bucks, and file them away. But that's just me, as I said, you need to do what you feel is best for you. :)

Submitted by Shazzers on Tue, 09/02/2008 - 12:05

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

The only thing im worried about is if they take the additional money out of my acct. They have stated through the BBB that if i do not agree to pay the $160 by the 5th of sept as far as they are consered they will follow their contract and again i will owe $260, this is never ending.
as far as the attorney general no if have not went through them, now that would just be extra for me to go back on?
im not sure how this works, i sure am learning the hard way!!
thanks

Submitted by wendylynn93 on Tue, 09/02/2008 - 14:03

wendylynn93

( Posts: 195 | Credits: )

Can you close your bank account ASAP? That is the only way to be sure that they will not debit the heck out of your account. Have you revoked authorization for ACH debits with the PDL by way of a C and D letter? Do not under any circumstances let the PDL know you are closing your account until you have actually done so. If you haven't done so, I would revoke the authorization and close your bank account. That way your money will be secure and they will not be able to get into. One other thing, make sure your bank will not allow the account to be reopened if a debit hits it. Today is the 2nd. The 5th is only days away. Talk with your bank and see what they can do to help. Go into a branch and speak with the manager. Good luck and keep us posted.

Submitted by llw1995 on Tue, 09/02/2008 - 16:20

llw1995

( Posts: 1422 | Credits: )