Skip to main content
index page

What Does it Mean???????

Submitted by janddmacks on Mon, 09/08/2008 - 13:35
Credits:
[Donate]

I just got started today with sending letters certified mail. Although I had already sent e-mails. After I got home I received this e-mail:

Thank you for being a valued customer at unitedcashloans.com. By paying off your cash advance, you have been pre-qualified to receive another cash advance up to $500.00. Because you have demonstrated excellent credit worthiness, we are able to extend this to you until September 22, 2008. If you have any questions about your account, please contact customer service.

To apply now, simply visit us at our website:

You may even qualify for more money than your previous cash advance.

UnitedCashLoans
Customer Service
unitedcashloans.com
1-800-279-8511

Does this mean what I think it means???? Do I still need to get another letter from them as to it being paid in full??

Thanks in Advance,
Debby

Perhaps they're trying to trick you into applying for another loan so they can get your new account number, don't fall for it! Have you visited their website and logged in to see if they have your account marked paid in full? You might want to do that, then you can print it out, and wa la! You'll have your PIF notice. Just do NOT give them any new account info! :shock:

Submitted by Shazzers on Mon, 09/08/2008 - 13:46

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

save that e-mail.i would consider that a PIF and an attempt to get your new bank info.i would print and save it.if they try to even contact you forward that to them.nice,a PIF on the first sending of letters.good job my friend.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 09/08/2008 - 13:46

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )