Skip to main content
index page

ACR Company

Submitted by on Wed, 01/28/2009 - 22:20
Credits:
[Donate]

I posted earlier and no one knew who ACR (Advanced Credit Recovery). They said they were collecting on behalf of Vince Enterprise and or/ EP Processing. Since they refused me any names of who I was talking with, any fax, mail or email information, should I try to send a C&D to Vince ...or EP...? Would ACR be a 3rd party collection or are they part of the same company just using a different name? Also if these PDL's are DBA as multiple names does that make it a 3rd party collection if you loaned under one name and they call you with another?

I would think ACR is a collection agency. I would send them the C&D letter.

Advanced Credit Recovery
1139 Landsford St
Lancaster,CA 93535-2780
Primary phone
(661) 948-5027

Type of organization : Business
Activity : Adjustment & Collection Services, Nec / collection agencies & Systems

Here is some info I found on this site for Vince Enterprise.

Vince Enterprise (Check Paid Fast) 877-878-2700
Fax # 877-878-4700

It seems VE is very illusive. Here is a thread about them on this site.

Submitted by nohiogal on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 03:25

nohiogal

( Posts: 2582 | Credits: )

I have been getting calls from ACR for CMG. I am in dispute with CMG because I didn't agree to any loan with them. Now I have this collection agency calling me non stop. I have talked to 3 different people. Letting them know what the situation was, that I had taken out a online pdl with another company which I got funds from and then CMG (a different company) deposited $300 in my account in Oct.or Nov 08. I didnt notice Jan 09, I dont look at my statements enough (bad I know but I dont) I called CMG and they told me I took out the loan the documentation they sent me was an application only. I disputed 4 withdrawls from CMG with my bank. Now ACR is telling me I have to send them bank statments and fill out a police report and all this other stuff. Should I do what they are asking or should I send a C&D letter because they are telling me this in on my credit report and it is up to me to get it straightened out. Not to mention they keep saying CMG contacted me about this loan and they have not. I never received a call stating I was approved, denied or anything. I don't think I should have to give them any info regarding me bank that scares me even more than what they have already done. Can anyone tell me if CMG has a license in Oklahoma to begin with. I have paid them $360 on a $300 loan and they say I still owe $480 or something like that. Any suggestions anyone has will be greatly apprecaited!

Thanks

Submitted by on Mon, 04/20/2009 - 06:00

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I just received correspondence from ACR and here is their info:

Advanced Credit Recovery, Inc.
2423 Hyde Park Blvd.
Niagara Falls, NY 14305

Phone: 877-858-9984
Fax: 716-297-1684

They are trying to collect for SDS Processing and Access processing with me.
I sent them a C&D letter and told them the following...

They are attempting to collect for an unlicensed/illegal PDL lender.
The PDL has no website or means to contact.
PDL's are now illegal in PA.
I was sent loan papers that I NEVER signed. (they had my name typed in and where I should have signed was left blank).
They are apparently a bottom feeder CA trying to collect on loans for illegal PDL's.

Submitted by kak213 on Mon, 04/20/2009 - 08:22

kak213

( Posts: 91 | Credits: )

After sending the C&D to ACR did you ever get a response from them? I sent a C7D letter to CMG and they say my account is no longer with them that I have to deal with ACR well I sent ACR a C&D letter as well and haven't heard back from them yet. Any suggestions as to what I should do?

Submitted by on Tue, 05/05/2009 - 11:21

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )