Skip to main content
index page

ACH processors for and

Submitted by jt_91972 on Sat, 05/31/2008 - 05:58
Posts: 110

please advise.

Thank you.

JT, I'm sorry, I honestly do not know who the processors are for those companies. There is probably only one way you are going to obtain that information, that is to call your bank and inform them that you need this information to inform them that you have revoked ACH transactions. Don't give up, ask for the Branch Manager, or a supervisor, be persistent!

Submitted by Shazzers on Sat, 05/31/2008 - 16:13


( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )