Share post
member profile picture

I sent ach revoke for this loan. I know that they are a legal lender but my question is this: Should I deal with inhouse collection as they have already attempted to contact me or would I be better off being sent outside? If being sent to outside collections how do I go about doing that. Looking for advice from anyone that has dealt with them before returning the call or email. Thank you

Yes,with legal lenders you should deal with in-house if you can. They will and can sue...usually they will just work out a payment plan you can do - have an idea of what you can do before calling them.. do not stick you head in the sand here - they will work with you but you have to call them.

Please, register with the forums also, it will help you to find your answers if you have more questions.

Sub: #1 posted on Sat, 09/14/2013 - 06:50

HelpinAZ HelpinAZ
(Posts: 1873 | Credits: 286.92)

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.215 seconds.