Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I had taken out a loan and paid it off at the high interest rate. Am I able to get a refund of everything I paid over the principal?

You can get a refund from them. All you need to do is send them a letter and request them to give you a refund. You should notify them that the loan is illegal. Since you have paid more than the principal amount, so you deserve to get a refund. Threaten to approach the state attorney general if they refuse to give you a refund.

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 10/03/2018 - 21:20

David Martin David Martin

(Posts: 388 | Credits: )

What kind of loan was that? Payday loans or any other? Let us know more about it...

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 10/09/2018 - 07:17

tiarajoseph11 tiarajoseph11

(Posts: 467 | Credits: )

I have a payday loan out with amplify funding and I live in Indiana is this loan illegal here and also do i have to pay it back and if so just what I borrowed or everything with interest

Sub: #3 posted on Tue, 10/09/2018 - 11:25


You have to pay only what you borrowed. There is no need to pay the interest.

Sub: #4 posted on Wed, 10/10/2018 - 02:08

David Martin David Martin

(Posts: 388 | Credits: )

You are liable to repay the principal amount. Also if you have paid more, then send a letter to refund the money.

Sub: #5 posted on Fri, 10/12/2018 - 06:08

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1234 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.216 seconds.