Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I have a question regarding pay day loan company Amplify. I understand that they are a tribal company and want to know if they can operate legally in Washington, DC? I took out a loan with them but the interest is very high - $441.00 a month on a $800.00 loan. I want to get rid of them and want to know how?


No. they are not legal in Washington DC. Since they are an illegal tribal lender, you just need to pay the principal amount. No need to pay the interest rate on the loans. How much have you paid?

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 06/22/2018 - 05:16

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1234 | Credits: )

If you've paid more, you can demand a refund but it's difficult to get that back.
From next time, try for other options instead of opting for a payday loan.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 06/22/2018 - 07:20

Mabelle Page Mabelle Page

(Posts: 295 | Credits: )

Tribal loan is illegal in Washington DC, so stop paying them. Revoke ACH by contacting your bank. You just need to pay them the principal amount.

Sub: #3 posted on Mon, 06/25/2018 - 04:45

Barbara Delinsky Barbara Delinsky

(Posts: 432 | Credits: )

Do what the other guys have told you. Meanwhile, take a look at this thread. I guess, you'll get all your answers.

Sub: #4 posted on Tue, 06/26/2018 - 20:45

(Posts: 3937 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.205 seconds.