Skip to main content
index page

[url]www.500fastcash.com[/url]

Submitted by theweavers on Sun, 04/19/2009 - 20:33
Credits:
[Donate]

Does anyone know how I could go about finding out if 500fastcash.com is legal in the state of AZ. It appears they are based out of Miami, OK, but I have not had any luck finding out if the are licensed or legal.

he or she obviously works for 500fastcash. The posts are about as inteligent as the people that work there trying to collect on illegal debts.

Do not pay this company anything, they have no recourse and love to give empty threats.

Submitted by on Mon, 04/20/2009 - 07:26

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

let's not go that far.we always advocate paying the principle borrowed.nothing more than that though,and on your terms not their's

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 04/20/2009 - 07:30

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

we all have some contempt for them or another d/b/a of MTE.we just have to keep playing by the rules.makes our case stronger.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 04/20/2009 - 13:29

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

I live in the state of AZ and I borrowed from 500FastCAsh. I call and ask them for their AZ license number and they tell me they can only direct me to the website. How can I go about demanding a refund? I have closed off all access to my bank account. Does anyone know if they report to credit?

Submitted by on Mon, 04/20/2009 - 20:51

Most illegal lenders do not report to credit bureaus but if they did then dispute it.

You can send them a letter stating they are illegal and the amount you have paid and your demand for a refund.

I would not hold your breath though. Most are happy with a paid in full response.

You can find an example of the letter here. Scroll to the 13th post to locate it.

Submitted by nohiogal on Tue, 04/21/2009 - 02:34

nohiogal

( Posts: 2582 | Credits: )

i would like 500fastcash to stop trying to payments from account that is not there i only authorized this to be done once and did talk to a representative about the matter my account is in the negative and until 500fastcash stop trying to debit my account there will never b funds available i need to be contacted as soon as possible from 500fastcash customers services!

Submitted by on Tue, 06/09/2009 - 11:26

i would like 500fastcash to stop trying to payments from account that is not there i only authorized this to be done once and did talk to a representative about the matter my account is in the negative and until 500fastcash stop trying to debit my account there will never b funds available i need to be contacted as soon as possible from 500fastcash customers services!

They will stop eventually--I dealt with them last year and finally got them off my back. But they will try for awhile. Write a complaint to the attorney general's office in AZ--I live there too, and they sent out a letter to 500 Fast Cash on my behalf, telling them they weren't doing legal business. Probably the main reason why they stopped harassing me and cleared me (they quickly sent me an e-mail telling me I didn't owe them any more money, after they received the Attorney General's letter).

Submitted by bbm1973 on Tue, 06/09/2009 - 21:14

bbm1973

( Posts: 36 | Credits: )