Share post
member profile picture

Hello can any one tell me if they have ever heard of
bme, Eme, or the cash spot and how i can get in touch with invicity. These companys are withdrawing money from my account every week and I dont recall taking htese loans. I have loand with united cash, one click, 500 fast cash and have sent them all letters revoking my approval but i cant seem to find the others.
Thanks if it helps I'm from ct

Here is the address for Cash Spot aka American Consumer Credit....

American Consumer Credit LLC
42 Reads Way Ste 124
New Castle, DE 19720

According to information on the site...EME is E-Payday. Here is information for them
Mailing address:
PO Box 571992
Murray, UT 84157

I can not find anything on BME. Is there a phone number listed for them on your bank statement.

Shelly, I read a previous post asking about your pdls in the state of CT. I believe pdls are prohibited in CT.

Connecticut State Information

Legal Status: Prohibited

Usury act applies or small loan act applies. Conn. Gen. Stat.???? 36a-563

Small Loan Rate Cap
30.03% apr or $17 per $100 up to $600; $11 per $100 up to $1,800; add-on interest

Where to Complain, Get Information:
Regulator: Connecticut Department of Banking
Address: 260 Constitution Plaza Hartford CT 06103
Phone: (860) 240-8299
Fax: (860) 240-8167
Regulatory Contact: Alan Cicchetti Deputy Commissioner
Regulator????????s Website

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 08/08/2008 - 07:29

RoxyNY RoxyNY
(Posts: 4178 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.592 seconds.