I live in ohio and have 6 outstanding loans all with internet companies. I have closed my checking account and send out letters by fax revoking any wage assignement i may have signed to all but east side lenders ( i mailed them a letter today). I've moved and the only pdl who has my current address is mte financial. I'm afraid of being garnished. I could lose my job. Please help!
The interest $ are rough estimates
* cash supply- loan amount $600- $100 paid towards principle -$750 towards the rollover interest
* mte financial- laon amount $500- $480 in interest paid
* one click cash- loan amount $500- $540 in interest paid
* arrowhead investments- loan amount $300 - $270 in interest paid
* check n go- loan amount $700- $400 paid on principle- $150 or more in interest
* east side lenders- $350- principle owed $50- over $500 paid in interest
By signing up a debt counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the payoff amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.