Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I've finally got them out of my account, had to close and open a new one. I've read some of your previous threads, so I sent them a letter much like one you recommended on a previously read thread. This is the response I received...
Your email has been directed to our offices for review and we thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your MobiLoans Account ("Account").

To answer your questions regarding the legality of this line of credit, your Account Agreement indicates that your Account is governed by the laws of the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana, (the "Tribe") a sovereign nation recognized by the United States of America. As such, the laws of the Tribe permit MobiLoans to offer the Account in accordance with Tribal law.

In addition, MobiLoans, LLC ("MobiLoans") is organized under the laws of the Tribe, is owned and operated by the Tribe, and operates exclusively on land owned by the Tribe. As such, MobiLoans is an "arm of the Tribe," and entitled to sovereign immunity and therefore not subject to any state laws.

In any event, our Tribal enterprise strives to provide excellent customer service. Pursuant to your request, we will make no further ACH debits from your bank account. Our records indicate that your account ending in 8348 is 28 days past due, with a balance of $728. Once accounts are 60 days past due, they will charge off and close. Currently, you remain obligated for the amount due on your Account. Please contact our Account Service Team at the number below to make arrangements for the balance that is presently due.

Should you have any questions or additional concerns, you may contact our Account Service Team at the number listed below.

I am wondering what to do next.
Thank you.

Nothing. Sit and relax buddy. The good news is that they won't debit your ACH account. Let them charge off your account. Let them do whatever they want. You won't get affected. They can't file a lawsuit against you. They can't report to credit bureaus too. Okay.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 07/31/2018 - 22:22

David Martin David Martin

(Posts: 388 | Credits: )

Well, they are trying to scare you by saying all this rubbish. They are tribal. How can they sue you? If you have paid the principal that you owe, then relax. If they further distrub you, make a complaint against them to your state's attorney general.

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 08/02/2018 - 03:42

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1234 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.404 seconds.