Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 2
Credits: 0

I have gone to my bank and closed the account. I have read to send them a certified letter and some of them only gives a fax number no address. I am not sure if to contact a company to help me or to do it myself?

I have until the 19th its when they start charging my account again. I live in florida and my pay loans are with:

ameriloan: 300 paid 500
oneclick:owe 260 Paid 460 already
integrity advance: 400 paid 480
loan point USA (Geneva Roth Capital) ($600 havent started paying yet

They are all in computer loans? Can anyone advice were should I send these certified letters to? The contract gives and address for National Arbitration Forum (NAF) is that who I should deal with? also can they garnish my wages?

Hi dixirellsanta,
If you type the name of the company in the search box you should be able to find addresses for the companies...regarding your wages, you should type up a simple letter stating that you are revoking the any wage assignment you may have signed and include this in your information, you should also give a copy to your payroll department just in case. Hopefully someone will be along to post your laws for FL.

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 09/10/2008 - 08:48

dawnlango7 dawnlango7

(Posts: 1147 | Credits: )

If you have the fax number, you can start with that. Is the one click you referenced above OneClickCash? I have dealt with them before. I'll look up the information and post it in just a little bit.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 09/10/2008 - 09:16

thlovely1 thlovely1

(Posts: 99 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.836 seconds.