Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 9
Credits: 0

I got a call from an litigation group called LakeShore Capital. They actually called my mom, my brothers mom and my wife's mom. Ugh... They said I took a payday loan and closed my account. I was in payday loan debt, that is why I closed it. The payday company is called Pack Management group. I have no idea what that group is at all. I am going to get an old statement back in December from my old account to see who they are. The litigation team is saying if you don't settle, they will sue me for closing the account and not paying back.

Any suggestions? Am I on the right track?

What state are you in? How much did you borrow? How much was paid back? Answer these and then we can advise what your next step will be. :lol:

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 08/13/2012 - 13:12

bingonut bingonut

(Posts: 1433 | Credits: )


I didn't pay them anything yet, need to find out who it is.


Sub: #2 posted on Mon, 08/13/2012 - 13:41

jewel_backse jewel_backse

(Posts: 9 | Credits: )

I live in Missouri and I'm pretty sure if you close your bank account they can consider that a "bad check" case. Its a no no to close your bank account here. You can place stop payment on the check or have it returned nsf but not close the full account knowing a payment is coming out.

Sub: #3 posted on Mon, 08/13/2012 - 14:20

erinschomaeker erinschomaeker

(Posts: 31 | Credits: )

"my brothers mom" - you mean your mom? :D

Find out who the original lender is but it's very unlikely they are legal. Missouri requires all lenders to be licensed and internet lenders tend to not be licensed, especially when it gets sold to a bottomfeeder company like the one calling you. Prepare a cease and desist to go out to them. It's this simple -

I hereby demand that no telephone contact be made by your offices to my home or to my place of employment. If your offices attempt telephone communication with me or anyone associated with me, including but not limited to computer generated calls or correspondence sent to any third parties, it will be considered harassment. All future communications with me MUST be done in writing and sent to the address noted in this letter.

And keep off the phone!!

Sub: #4 posted on Mon, 08/13/2012 - 14:39

waffles waffles
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 1697 | Credits: )

Remember to first find out the name of the original creditor before sending that letter out.

Sub: #5 posted on Mon, 08/13/2012 - 14:40

waffles waffles
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 1697 | Credits: )

for one pac mgmt is illegal in every state.second to dirving.there is no partial c&'s all or not advise that in the future.

Sub: #6 posted on Tue, 08/14/2012 - 07:05

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15512 | Credits: )

Off topic:

He/she could have a different mother than his/her brother. They could be step siblings.

Sub: #7 posted on Tue, 08/14/2012 - 07:12

OhioGal1 OhioGal1
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 5253 | Credits: )

Seaside Cash is the payday vendor. Zimmerman and Associates called me today and they said I committed fraud. They said I owe them 3,000+ over the period 29% interest rate. That doesn't seem right. Is Seaside Cash licensed in MO. I can pay the loan back, but I should just pay 500 if they are not licensed?

Any thoughts?

Sub: #8 posted on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 10:34

jewel_backse jewel_backse

(Posts: 9 | Credits: )

Seaside is an illegal offshore lender. You owe principal at most. You can tell Zimmerman to take a hike. Send the following letter certified mail return receipt requested...and stay off the phone!!!!!

Dear Zimmerman

I hereby demand that you cease and desist any and all contact with me and anyone associated with me in regards to account # _____________ original creditor Seaside Cash. Your client is located in St Kitts and Nevis and has no license in my state or any state in the US. Thus the debt you are collecting on is invalid, the contract being unenforecable.
Secondly, I will reporting you to my state AG office for FDCPA violations. You implied that I could be charged with fraud, a criminal act. Criminal action is prohibited by Missouri State Law.

Govern yourself accounting or I will be hiring a attorney to pursue you for damages.

Sub: #9 posted on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 10:46

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17271 | Credits: )

How can I get the seaside account number?

Sub: #10 posted on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 10:49

jewel_backse jewel_backse

(Posts: 9 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.588 seconds.