I currently have 5 payday loans out. Am a single mom, living in nebraska. I am current with the loans but my bills are falling behind.
THey are as follows:
1. Paycheck Advance, Storefront, 425.00 w/ 75.00 int. Have been paying and rewriting for several months now on this one
2. Mister Money, storefront, 425.00 w/ 75.00 interest., several months also
3. Advance America, storefront, 425.00 w/75.00 interest., two months
4. Check N Go, storefront, 425.00 w/ 75.00 interest, two months
5. ameriloan, online company, 300.00 w/90.00 interest taking directly out of my bank acct., 1 month now
I am working full time plus and can't seem to make a dent in any of these. Have applied for small personal loans through my bank and other lenders but due to a bankruptcy 2 years ago following my divorce, they won't even consider me. My family and friends are unable to help and I am worried about having bad check charges if I default on any of them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
By signing up a debt counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the payoff amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.