Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 4
Credits: 0

I was in a bind and had to take a mobil loans loan out. I KNOW better. Now I am drowning.

I have paid the principal back. I am in Michigan. What is next? My checking acct is all ready overdrawn.

They are illegal. Close your bank account or revoke the ACH authorization. Don't pay a penny. How much did you borrow? How much did you pay?

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 09/05/2017 - 23:18

(Posts: 3937 | Credits: )

Buddy, stop paying them immediately. As SC suggested above, revoke the ACH authorization. Your checking account is in a bad shape, so try some other, part-time job opportunities to increase your income.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 09/06/2017 - 04:30

tiarajoseph11 tiarajoseph11

(Posts: 403 | Credits: )

You have already paid the principal amount, so no need to pay more as they are illegal. If they take out money from your account, then contact your state's attorney general.

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 09/06/2017 - 05:47

sanderspatricia29 sanderspatricia29

(Posts: 878 | Credits: )

You can opt for legal help if required.

Sub: #4 posted on Wed, 09/06/2017 - 06:13

Mabelle Page Mabelle Page

(Posts: 181 | Credits: )

I borrowed $800 and have paid $796.

Sub: #5 posted on Wed, 09/06/2017 - 10:28

mssssm mssssm

(Posts: 4 | Credits: )

So I go to my bank and ask them to revoke the ACH.
Then send mobil loans a letter?

Sub: #6 posted on Thu, 09/07/2017 - 06:42

mssssm mssssm

(Posts: 4 | Credits: )

So, your principal amount is $800..right? And you have paid till now $796. You must pay them the balance $4. There's no need to pay the interest.

Sub: #7 posted on Mon, 09/11/2017 - 06:47

Barbara Delinsky Barbara Delinsky

(Posts: 375 | Credits: )

If they still pull out the money, then make a complaint to the attorney general in your state

Sub: #8 posted on Tue, 09/12/2017 - 06:07

sanderspatricia29 sanderspatricia29

(Posts: 878 | Credits: )

Yes revoke the ACH authorization. The company can’t sue you if you don’t pay the interest amount. They are illegal loans just like tribal loans.

Sub: #9 posted on Wed, 09/13/2017 - 04:41

Phil Bradford Phil Bradford

(Posts: 166 | Credits: )

Can someone please tell me how to revoke ACH?

Sub: #10 posted on Tue, 09/19/2017 - 10:32

mssssm mssssm

(Posts: 4 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.772 seconds.