Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Payday Loan help forums

Can I get help to get back the amount I paid extra on my payday loans?

member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I am in over my head with payday loans. I have paid over and beyond what I owe. Is there anything I can do to get help with these? Can I get my money back?

You have paid over and beyond what you owe probably because of the extremely high interest rate.

Yes, you can get help. Read the sticky threads in the payday loan help category. You'll get tons of information.

Who are your lenders? Are they legal? How much you owe? I can't assure you if you would get your money back.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 01/24/2017 - 23:14

ditchdebt ditchdebt

(Posts: 679 | Credits: )

You didn't mention about the payday loan company's authenticity. However, if they are legal, then seek an attorney's help to get back your money.

Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 01/28/2017 - 02:53

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1234 | Credits: )

Took out 2 PDLs; one with Miinan Funds (Ladder Credit) & one with Northern Plains Funding. I over paid Miinan Funds by $855.67
and Northern Plains by $1,832.45. I have closed my bank account and sent the sample letter requesting PIF and a refund of my over-payments.

Has anyone dealt with either of these "Tribes"? Has anyone successfully collected refunds from PDLs?

Sub: #3 posted on Mon, 02/13/2017 - 14:34

tkthoemmes tkthoemmes

(Posts: 3 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.649 seconds.