Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Payday Loan help forums

I live in New York State had been lending from a c

member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I live in New York State had been lending from a company called 247 GreenStreet. I have defaulted in 2017 and am not sure how to go about paying this back. Everyone tells me that they are illegal in NY and that i should only pay back the princepal balance but i have already paid back so much more in fees.

In that case, you should ask them to give you a refund. You don't need to pay anything more to them. Payday loans are illegal in NY. Check out the steps to deal with illegal lenders from here: alingwith-illeg...

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 06/17/2019 - 01:40

Nick Jonas Nick Jonas

(Posts: 425 | Credits: )

You can ask for the refund. If you are lucky, you might get back the money.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 06/21/2019 - 06:18

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1234 | Credits: )

You may ask for a refund, but chances are quite low that you'll get any money back. Make sure you revoke ACH at once.

Sub: #3 posted on Mon, 06/24/2019 - 07:22

Barbara Delinsky Barbara Delinsky

(Posts: 432 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.242 seconds.