Skip to main content
index page

PDL Assistance

Submitted by on Tue, 01/20/2009 - 15:11
Posts: 202330

I signed on with PDL Assistance to consolidate some pay day loans (7 of them). I was really concerned that Zip 19 and MyPAyDAyloan told me they would not deal with PDL. they continue to harass me and have contacted my manager at work. Does anyone know if Zip and Mypayday do deal with PDL? I am in panic mode right now.

I wouldn't hold my breath for them to back off, in my experience illegal lenders are notorious for harassing and threatening. :? The good thing is they can't sue you.
Zip19's mailing address: Unlicensed/illegal in the U.S.
Northway Broker Limited,
Level 8 Suite 3, Plaza Commercial Center, Bisazza Street,
Sliema, SLM15, Malta
Phone: 1-877-947-1947 (Toll Free)
Fax: 1-866-202-6498
Email Address: [email][/email] Illegal/Unlicesned company!
Centro Colon, 8 avo piso, Oficina 8-4
San Jose, Costa Rica
Phone: 888-269-2303
Strategic Funding, Inc. in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Submitted by Shazzers on Tue, 01/20/2009 - 15:16


( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

I don't care if they call me but can they legally keep contacting my employer?

Submitted by on Tue, 01/20/2009 - 15:19

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

do you know if any of the following are illegal?
Loan Point USA- Geneva Roth
Think Cash
US Fast Cash
One Click Cash

Submitted by on Tue, 01/20/2009 - 15:38

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

more info.
Loan Point-650.00
Think Cash- 1000.00 (been paying on a 1000 laon for over 1 yr and balance is still 1000.)
US fastCash-455
One Click Cash- 455
I live in CA and and tryiong to COnsolidate through PDL Assistance.

Submitted by on Tue, 01/20/2009 - 16:01

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Think cash is an installment type of loan I believe, I have read they are pure evil and very difficult to deal with. None of the others are legal, all you owe them is the principal amount borrowed. I wouldn't pay them a dime more, seriously. Please file complaints on them with your Attorney General and the FTC. Quite honestly, I hate to see you pay a service to negotiate with these ILLEGAL lenders, they aren't worth it!

is located in Malta. Address is above, they are SOOOOOOOOOO illegal it's pathetic! :x

is located in Costa Rica, another illegal lender and boy do they ever piss me off! I wouldn't give any of the lenders above another red cent, they can't do a thing to you!

Phone: 1-800-640-1295
Fax: 1-888-549-3324
Email: [email][/email]
US Fast Cash Compliance Department
Fax: 1-800-470-6614
Email: compliancedepartment(at)

One Click Cash, are unlicensed/illegal to lend in any state in the US. They are impossible to compromise with!
One Click Cash
52946 Highway 12
Suite 3
Niobrara, NE 68760
Fax 1-800-803-9136
Ph: 1-800-349-9418

Submitted by Shazzers on Tue, 01/20/2009 - 17:44


( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

You could do this yourself at no cost if you follow the steps below. The only one you really need to negotiate with is Think Cash.

What should you do?
Close your account asap, if you are unable to close your account, go into your bank and ask to speak with the Branch Manager, tell him/her you need a hard debit block placed on your account immediately! Explain that you are revoking ACH authorizations from unlicensed/illegal companies, and have learned these companies are notorious for ignoring revocation, therefore it is important to BLOCK any withdrawal attempts on your account to protect your interest. This is your privilege, do not accept no for an answer. The following link will provide you important information regarding closing accounts. CLICK HERE

What next?
AFTER your account is secure send each pdl (the unlicensed and illegal) an email similar to THIS (please scroll down to locate letter template). Tailor this letter to your needs, and try to write it with the same basic concept in your own words. You will need to research and locate email addresses/physical addresses if you don't already have them, I suggest that you type the name of the pdl (example: "oneclickcash address") in the search box in the upper right hand corner of this forum. You may also search for addresses HERE at the Better Business Bureau.

File complaints: Most of the time, you can file a complaint online with the following, I encourage you to follow through with doing so, you will need to search the Internet for your state Attorney General's website, however, here are links to file complaints for the FTC, Online complaints: Federal Trade Commission., and the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Keep in mind that you may not receive a response for days, or even weeks, or, you may receive harassing and threatening phone calls. I have found the best way to deal with this is not to respond or reply, simply hang up.

Side note: If you have paid an illegal/unlicensed payday lender above and beyond the principal amount you borrowed, it might be a good idea to demand a refund and a paid in full letter/receipt. You may or may not get one or both. It still doesn't hurt to include that tidbit in your letter. :)

Submitted by Shazzers on Tue, 01/20/2009 - 17:45


( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

Thank you for all the information. I have unfortunately already paid and set up payments through PDL Assistance. I am not sure if I can revoke that at this point. I can't have these people calling my payroll manager constantly- they will get me fired.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/21/2009 - 09:35

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

they debited the $200 on 1/8/09. The first regular payment is due on 2/15/09- The will not be able to make offers to the PDL companies until sometime in March. I am afraid these people will have gotten me fired by then.


Submitted by on Wed, 01/21/2009 - 09:50

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I am honestly not sure they would be able to do anything about the calls either.

I was going to go through them as well, but I was told that my pdl companies needed to call them & the pdl companies would tell me that PDL assistance needs to call them. It was a big mess. The way it was set up for me was that it would take 8 months to clear my pdl's, for the first few months, I was paying their fee's only and after that they would start building up my account so it would be the 5th or 6th month before they could even try to settle with a pdl. I also found out that even if I overpaid a pdl, it wouldn't matter. If I listed them with PDL assistance, they would try & settle it for me. I ended up cancelling because I was able to do it myself and save myself about $1200 in fee's on top of fit.

Submitted by dawnlango7 on Wed, 01/21/2009 - 10:02


( Posts: 1147 | Credits: )

Let me get this straight. If I cancel the PDL Assistance, ignore everyone, and let them send me to collections, I can avoid giving them anymore money and there is nothing else they can do? I imagine they will eventually stop calling. Do you know if these companies have the wage assignment language in their contracts?

Submitted by on Wed, 01/21/2009 - 10:08

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

The one who is contacting my employer is Zip 19 and I owe them $1450. they willnot accept a penny less and will not take payments in any amount. With all the others that I owe, I will never be able to pay them back without immediately re-borrowing. I can't keep doing that. Worse case scenario, what can they do if I don't pay or if I send a payment less than the amount owed?

Submitted by on Wed, 01/21/2009 - 10:20

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

You would need to work with Thinkcash, they are legal and can come after you for the money. The one's that Shazzers said are illegal, if you have overpaid them, then you are technically done with them. If you owe them money, then you need to send them a letter, which I can post, advising that that you are aware they are illegal, you are aware that you owe them something, but you will only pay them back on your terms. For Zip19, how much did you borrow from them? And how much did you pay them back?

Submitted by dawnlango7 on Wed, 01/21/2009 - 11:18


( Posts: 1147 | Credits: )

I dealt with zip 19. Send them a cease and desist letter revoking their authorization to perform a wage assignment and debit authorization. Put in letter that you have forward letter to your payroll department not to accept any wage assignments from them. Close your bank account and never get a internet payday loan again. Loan from store fronts.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/21/2009 - 11:26

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Yes. They do. Just send them a letter revoking that authorization pursuant to regulations issued by the Federal Trade Commission that state that any such assignment must be voluntary and revocable. Keep a copy and let your payrol department know they may still get a letter from Zip19. They're out of the country so they usually figure the FTC can't get to them so why not take a chance.

Submitted by FreakyFriday on Wed, 01/21/2009 - 12:17


( Posts: 490 | Credits: )

There is definitely a wage assignment clause in which you sign electronically when loaning. They will call all of your contacts and send a wage assignment to your payroll department. My payroll department contacted me and I went to payroll and I revoked their ability to perform any wage assignment. They bowed down and I told my employer that my identity was stolen. ZIP 19 is very sneaky. The following pay period they had a nerve to send another wage assignment. I finally stepped to them and they left me alone.
The key is not to reloan.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/22/2009 - 17:48

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I would send them a wage assignment revocation letter anyway, just in case they get any ideas, in fact, I would send one to each and every loan you have, including the legal one, just make payment arrangements with the legal lender. As far as a third party collector, let 'em go for it (send your debt to collections), then you can request validation. If it gets on your credit report, dispute it, you will certainly have the grounds to do so, after all, your lenders are all illegal except one. That's how I would handle it, however, it's your call, and you have to do what you are comfortable with. :)

Submitted by Shazzers on Thu, 01/22/2009 - 19:21


( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

Shazzers,Report them to the BBB and Federal Trade Commission. It is illegal for them to contact your supervisor, harass you or threaten you for a payment. If possible,contact the Attorney General in the state that you got the loan. This happen to me years ago and the Attorney General stepped in. :)

Submitted by on Mon, 02/02/2009 - 19:11

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I'm in TX. If is illegal, can they send it to third party collections? It seems if that is the case, then you can easily get it off your credit report. Am I right or missing a few screws?
I'm asking because I owe $400 right now...BUT I've paid over $1700 if fees alone over the past year.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/01/2009 - 15:18

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Some Illegal PDL companies send their defaulted accounts to a bottom feeder CA. Simple way to handle it is request validation of the debt. Which I am sure they will not provide.

Most PDL companies will report the default to teletrak. However, if they appear on your credit report dispute it and you should have success if they are collecting on an Illegal debt.

Submitted by Cool_Abyss on Wed, 04/01/2009 - 18:03


( Posts: 2936 | Credits: )

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.