Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Payday Loan help forums

Q Credit Loan - Urgently Need Advice

member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

Unfortunately, I made the terrible mistake of taking out an online emergency loan of $2200 with QCredit this past November and have already paid $3190 towards the loan. I currently reside in Arizona and am trying to pay it off early, but the last lump payment of $1000 barely dropped the payoff balance to $1860. I am thinking about making another lump sum payment, but I am afraid that hardly any of it will go to the principal and at this rate, it is nearly impossible to pay it off early. Has anyone else run into the same issue? Or any advice at all would greatly be appreciated.

Is it a legal loan? There might be some problem. If required talk to a financial advisor about this. They can help you out. make sure you carry the documents with you when you go for a counselling session.

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 05/23/2018 - 06:33

Craigh.terry Craigh.terry

(Posts: 273 | Credits: )

Q Credit is a tribal lender of the Rosebud Sioux Tribe of Indians operating within the boundaries of the Rosebud Indian Reservation of South Dakota, a sovereign nation located within the United States of America. Loans from Q Credit are governed by the laws of the Rosebud Sioux Tribe, not the laws of your resident state. The laws of your resident state may have interest rate limits and other consumer protection provisions that are more favorable. If you wish to have your resident state laws apply, you should consider taking a loan from a licensed lender in your state.

So it's clear that they're an illegal lender. Don't make another lump sum payment dude!You have already paid the principal amount. Now you owe a refund actually. Stay away from payday loans if you want to save your financial life.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 05/23/2018 - 21:51

(Posts: 3937 | Credits: )

It seems you've already paid off your principal amount. So, stop paying more. Qcredit is a tribal lender and illegal in your state, so don't worry and send them a letter asking for a refund.

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 05/24/2018 - 04:01

tiarajoseph11 tiarajoseph11

(Posts: 467 | Credits: )

Q credit is a tribal loan. Since you paid the principal amount, no need to make further payments to them. If they ask you for more money, make a complaint against them to your State's General Attorney. I don't think you will get a refund from them. However, send them a letter asking for the money.

Sub: #4 posted on Fri, 05/25/2018 - 00:14

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1234 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.196 seconds.