Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

i am in SC. I have sent mobiloans and plain green loans the letter to revoke ach and garnishment that I got from here. I have closed my account and they keep sending me the same b.s. about they under tribal law. I have paid MUCH MUCH more than the principal. What to do now? My plain green loan is still growing.

Just relax.

Just send one more letter and ask them to give you a refund. Otherwise, they should be prepared for the legal repercussions.

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 04/01/2018 - 23:46

(Posts: 3937 | Credits: )

Ask them to give you the refund. If the lender is illegal, pay the principal amount.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 04/06/2018 - 06:27

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1234 | Credits: )

Do as SC said earlier. Ask them to give you the refund or else take proper measures legally.

Sub: #3 posted on Sun, 04/08/2018 - 22:33

Barbara Delinsky Barbara Delinsky

(Posts: 432 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.234 seconds.