Share post
member profile picture

I lived in Florida when I applied for the loan. I now live in Georgia. How can I get rid of this extremely high loan?

if it was originated by western sky then let the FL DFI,AND AG know this as they have filed suite against ws/cc/delbert.btw this a group of evil,twisted,and awful people.file the complaints and ignore delbert entirely.anything they send will be for you to sign making this extermely high loan legal.which as of now it's not despite their retarded ramblings.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 03/13/2014 - 12:13

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15512 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.749 seconds.