Skip to main content
index page

Marauder Co

Submitted by bingonut on Thu, 04/24/2014 - 11:51
Credits:
[Donate]

Checked my credit report and they have sent to collections for original creditor of Cash Advance USA for $275.00. Marauder and Cash Advance USA are both illegal in MD. Back in 2011, I sent paperwork to MD Commission of Financial Regulation regading Cash Advance and they are still working on my case. By the way, I am due a huge refund (know will never get). Now it seems as if I have to get in touch with Commission as well as CR's. Geez, this is so frustrating!!

keep on the commission about this.they are wrong for reporting this and it should be deleted.keep plugging away.it can be frustrating,but you are right and knowing that makes it easier.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 04/25/2014 - 05:31

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Never, and I mean never, admit to owning this debt over the phone. I made that mistake. These people are fucking crooks of the highest order. They wouldnt validate my debt in writing. They had my social and because of that I wasnt able to get it off my credit report.

Submitted by on Tue, 04/29/2014 - 10:08

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

got letter from Commission. My complaint was sent to the Enforcement Unit who is going after Marauder as they informed me that Marauder is definitely breaking the law and will keep me informed.

Submitted by bingonut on Thu, 06/12/2014 - 06:13

bingonut

( Posts: 1428 | Credits: )